Life's Ups and Downs

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Well, Isn't This Fun

Today was an interesting day to say the least. They announced at work that we would be "re-aligning" some assets, a.k.a. laying off. I am 99% sure that I am safe but what a thing to have to worry about. I went through 4 rounds of layoffs at my last "real job." (I don't count the year I had to work at the TSA because nothing else was available.) It was pretty awful but really, what's the point in worrying that it will happen again. It's not as if I don't have enough on my plate already!

And speaking of jobs, does anyone know where I can find one where the only requirements are that I sip on a glass of wine and let beautiful men give me massages? If anyone has a lead, just let me know!

I really have nothing else interesting or important to say at this point except there are only two more weeks until I close on that rental house of mine and it is no longer my problem. I absolutely cannot wait!!

2 Comments:

Blogger PJ said...

Welcome to blogland Angela!

I'm also a visitor from Jamie's blog but will happliy add you to my reading material.

Enjoy blogging, it really is a great source of support.

1:24 PM  
Blogger The Hatleyman said...

A job where beautiful men wait on you while you sip wine...let me know where that is because surely the male version is set for realease any time now...

4:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home