Life's Ups and Downs

Monday, May 02, 2005

Owwww .... I think you are killing me!!

Today was my 2nd day of physical therapy. I can already tell a difference with the pain. I was actually able to sit at my desk at work all day and be uncomfortable and not screaming inside my head.

The stuff the therapist makes you do is unreal and the whole time he's twisting you into a pretzel he's asking, "How does that feel?" "Ummm ... fine, not too bad," I reply while unable to see around the black spots floating in front of my eyes. I tried to divert my attention by making a list of the ways that I could torture him in return. I think I would really enjoy tying him down with the stretchy rubber band things and burning him with my cigarette. But then, all is good in the world, when at the end of the session, I get to lay on this table flat on my back and he stretches and contorts my arms and neck and miraculously, there is no pain!! It's the most amazing feeling to be pain free even if it only lasts a couple of hours. I think that guy has heroin in his hands or something. It is absolutely amazing!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home