Life's Ups and Downs

Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Tomorrow is a New Day

Today was THE day at work ... layoffs, layoffs all around. I sit right by the door leading into our outer office so I had to hear it all, the crying, the cursing, all of it. What a nightmare! About lunchtime, I couldn't take it anymore so I left and went to the bookstore. Nothing cheers me up more than browsing through the aisles.

I had physical therapy again today. I'm sure the other patients think I'm a little mental because I was threatening my therapist throughout my entire session and nobody else spoke. It was bizarre ... you could hear a pin drop in there. Anyway, my therapist upped my repetitions of torture to 20 on each excercise instead of 15. It really kind of sucked but I can't complain too much because the therapy is actually working. Only 3 1/2 weeks left. Not too shabby!

1 Comments:

Blogger PJ said...

Glad the physical therapy is working.

I love Jennifer Weiner too. What's the book about that's coming out in September about?

11:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home