Life's Ups and Downs

Monday, August 27, 2007

Free Drink Anyone?

Let me start by saying, "Lesbians LOVE me!" Did I get your attention?

I attended a happy hour Friday night for a co-worker that is moving to Houston. We went to Sue Ellen's, a local lesbian bar. (Yes, my co-worker is gay.) I was more than a little shocked when the bartender began giving me free drinks every time I "bought" a round. Between 14 and 16 free drinks and shots AND she began bringing beers to me at our table too! Woo hoo!! Now I know that if I ever break up with my boy, I will be a hot commodity in the lesbian community. I did better there than I ever have at a straight bar!

It's good to have a back up plan.

Happy Monday!

14 Comments:

Blogger Bella said...

OK. Now that REALLY made me laugh!
Nothing like free drinks!!!
:)

7:43 PM  
Blogger Keshi said...

lolz mebbe I should join ur bar cos Boys r scarce on this side..hahaha!

Keshi.

8:03 PM  
Blogger Hermes said...

Backup plan. Heh. Free drinks anyone? I doubt I'd do as well at the same place.

11:15 PM  
Blogger Miss Hope said...

Work it when you can, girl.

10:00 AM  
Blogger Kat_womanx2 said...

Back injury girl that I work with alot is gay. She is the "butch" partner in her relationship...and one of the dearest friends I have

11:28 AM  
Blogger Sherry said...

I'm still on the fence, LOL. I'm considering starting a new support group: Single moms unite, become lesbians with kids!

As flattering as it is to have anyone attracted to me - male or female.... I'm holding out for Kelly Clarkson.

11:57 AM  
Blogger Becky L said...

wow. crazy..

6:08 PM  
Blogger tsduff said...

Whoa - she just wanted to get you drunk and have her way with you LOL! HA HA HA HA. Nice to know that you are loved :)

7:32 PM  
Blogger Mrs. S. said...

That's hilarious!

10:15 PM  
Blogger justawriter said...

LMAO crazy me!!! Hey, you got some free drinks. :) Tina

10:49 PM  
Blogger OneHungMan said...

Wow, OHM really hopes that he doesn't have your success with the same gender.

1:04 PM  
Blogger TrĂ©e said...

Oh I got your backup plan. :-D

9:24 PM  
Blogger little things said...

I must be the only woman in the world that lesbians don't like.
Seriously!

9:26 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Always good to have a plan "B"!

8:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home