Life's Ups and Downs

Tuesday, October 02, 2007

The End is Near


Sorry I've been absent. I had forgotten how exhausting it can be to perform ... not that I'm complaining ... far from it! I am having a great time. It's wonderful to be on stage again. Opening night was fantastic. We had a full house. My boy and the girls each brought me a bouquet of my favorite flowers, Oriental Lilies, backstage and they pelted me with roses when I left the theatre. Yes, thorns were removed. My friends in SD, backwards ande and her family, also sent me beautiful flower arrangement that I got before I headed to the theatre to perform.
The crowds are loving the show and we have been almost sold out for every performance. Even the matinees are crowded. It's crazy! This weekend is our closing weekend and I'm looking forward to the following weekend when I have absolutely nothing to do but nap and eat. I have a feeling though, that I'll be auditioning again soon.

I hope you are all doing well.

Happy Tuesday!

14 Comments:

Blogger Keshi said...

take it easy girl!

Love the flowers. I love lilies.

Keshi.

7:54 PM  
Blogger Spider Girl said...

Congratulations!

I'm glad your show is going so well!

8:24 PM  
Blogger Bella said...

Those sure are beautiful flowers.

I agree, you need a rest!

9:34 PM  
Blogger TrĂ©e said...

Princess, sounds like a truly wonderful experience. :-)

9:46 PM  
Blogger Mrs. S. said...

That's so cool! I wish I could see it.. I've never actually been to a real show. Someday..

10:50 PM  
Blogger indicaspecies said...

Glad that the show is going well. Must be a lovely experience. You also got your oriental lilies. They are also called stargazer lilies or stargazers. I love them too. :)

12:37 AM  
Blogger Miss Hope said...

So glad you're enjoying this! Next thing you know, we'll be seeing you on the big screen.

6:43 AM  
Blogger Hermes said...

Even though cyber-space is a little duller for your absence, concentrate on having a great time. I only wish I could attend.

8:28 AM  
Blogger Tai said...

That's fantastic! Wish I could see it!

10:12 AM  
Blogger OneHungMan said...

Pics of flowers are great, but your followers want to see more pics of you.

2:44 PM  
Blogger Kat_womanx2 said...

The flowers are gorgeous!!! I really wish I could see this show!! You need to go on tour!!

9:30 AM  
Blogger tsduff said...

Can I have your autograph? I'm such a star groupie :) Happy to hear all went well - you know you won't stay away from the stage too long. The flowers are worth it.

7:00 PM  
Blogger Becky L said...

Awe, I love flowers. Could you send me some? [j/k... unless you really want to!]

11:10 PM  
Blogger Lindsey said...

Good for you!!! It's so amazing when you get to do that something extra that burns inside of you.

Congratulations...enjoy this moment.

6:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home