Life's Ups and Downs

Monday, August 11, 2008

Fun in the Sun!

All of us at the airport in our "Mexicoma or Bust!!" tanks. D was the man this year in his pimp hat. My boy didn't want to go to the beach. What?!! That's me on the floor.

A group dinner. The girl in the pink shirt is an old friend from high school. The platinum blond is her work friend. This was their first time on one of our group trips. I think we wore them out! They were in bed early every night!

Me and A bringing back drinks for the group. We've got mad skills!

A picture with a spaceship at the very strange Galaxy Club.


Am I his princess? If the shoe fits .....

My bff, 20 year old Bob, and me. He said we didn't look too bad for our age. LOL! I wanted to smack him. I'm only 29H! That's 36 in normal people years.
Dodging a crashing shuttle at the same weird club.

And the storm trooper. Come on .... you know you would have grabbed it too!
T and I have a tradition of taking pictures on things every year while on vacation. This is us on the card table. Remember Monica in that Friends vacation episode? Yeah, my hair got bigger by the minute because of all the humidity. It added about 2 inches to my height!

Our last night, falling asleep in the lobby. You can tell that D has reach his drink limit because of the Zoolander face.

My favorite memory from the trip is running naked on the beach. You're not getting those pictures! I promised that I was going to do it by age 35. I'm only a year late. Even better than being naked on the beach .... getting caught! Oh my!! Too bad my boy wasn't there. Now THAT could have been interesting!
Happy Tuesday!

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the pics!!! Looks like ya'll had a wonderful time. Every year we have to get away to the beach too...makes life so much better.

Running naked on the beach???
Now THERE's an idea! =)

6:39 AM  
Blogger Lori Stewart Weidert said...

I like your "29A System." What happens when I get to Z? 29AA?

7:27 AM  
Blogger Mrs. D. said...

I have decided that I am a 27J. Your pics are great! We have to stop saying we want to get together and actually DO IT! I am in an adoption haze and will probably talk of nothing else... but I would be great to see you!

Call me
Jamie

PS- Are you on facebook or myspace??

9:56 AM  
Blogger Keshi said...

wow great happy FUN pics!

lol @He said we didn't look too bad for our age!

typical 20yr-old thing to say hehehe.


He's hot btw ;-)


Keshi.

11:29 PM  
Blogger Sherry said...

Too funny!

2:46 PM  
Blogger travistee said...

Zoolander face! That's excellent... hahaha.

8:07 AM  
Blogger PillowNaut said...

I love your Millenium Falcon picture! I have heard about the Galaxy, always wanted to go there... and you have such a pretty smile :)

4:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home