Life's Ups and Downs

Monday, November 05, 2007

Halloween Happenings

Halloween is my favorite holiday of the year. Love it! Love it! Love it! The festivities this year started with my friend's annual "Best Little Wh*rehouse in Texas" costume party. It was a blast with lots of good food, a dj for dancing, games, and all the jello-shots a girl could need. Everyone tried to outdo everyone else for the craziest costume but I think I did pretty well this year as a pre-op transexual. Yes, one of those $1200 toys really came in handy!





On Halloween night, my boy and I made our annual pot of chilli and had my little brother and his girlfriend, my girls, and some of my boy's work friends over. Usually, we carve pumpkins. This year we did not but we did drink some very good dirty martinis (my boy made those) and some very bad orange-gasms (I made those) and lots of beer. We also handed out candy to the little tots but were sad that there were so few this year. We have a Halloween rule at our house. If you are a teenager or not in costume, you have to sing for your candy. We had the cutest group of 5 high school girls sing their entire school fight song for us. It was really fun and we gave them huge handfuls of candy ... the good stuff too! LOL!
My boy hid in one of our front yard trees to jump out and scare people, they weren't, and we also did the liquid Tide scary messages on the front of the house lit up with a blacklight. Very cool. Lots of spooky candles too. All in all, it was a blast!

Oh yeah, and don't forget the doggies. They took a picture with mom in her Tippi Hedren from The Birds costume in their own festive outfits. Rusty was the dog from Our Gang, Spegonza was our little soldier, and Knickers was a hula dancer. Aren't they cute?!

One of my favorite pictures of the night might be me and my friend T, her in the deviled egg, and me in my birds costume shrieking in terror... because of the birds. We couldn't figure out why A was laughing so hard while taking the picture but figured it out when we saw the pic and my little brother was behind us. Doesn't sound too funny. Guess you had to be there

Happy Monday!

14 Comments:

Blogger Bella said...

OMG. That sounds like sooo much fun! I want to go to your house on Halloween!

Too cool that your Mom dressed up too...

:) Bella

10:29 PM  
Blogger kimber said...

Great costumes! Don't you just love a holiday that demands that you dress like a transsexual, drink frilly girl-drinks with abandon, jump out of trees and stick stuffed birds in your hair? The rest of the holidays just don't compare!

10:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great stuff. You know, a friend of mine makes chili ever year. I love it!

10:52 PM  
Blogger Keshi said...

great fun pics woohoo! :)

but that Tree guy freaked me out!

Keshi.

11:11 PM  
Blogger TrĂ©e said...

Ooooooh, that "mom" is hot. :-D

7:58 AM  
Blogger Kat_womanx2 said...

I loveeeeeeeee Halloween too...but I had to work it this year...dammit...looks like you had a great time...love the pics!!!

1:23 PM  
Blogger OneHungMan said...

Looks like fun was had by all; except maybe the dogs.

2:59 PM  
Blogger Hermes said...

Happy Halloween! Loos like it was fun.

9:37 PM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

I need some new friends! You're are waaaay more fun then mine!

7:00 AM  
Blogger Miss Hope said...

You people are twisted. But, in a good way that I dig.


I see you're trying to come over to the blonde side........

8:37 AM  
Blogger Philip Girls Fast Pitch Softball said...

Those poor dogs! Seriously! Did they draw for their parts, or was it just luck of the draw. JK. They were cute... Ha! But the penis has to go! I am serious! I wanted to place my mouse cursor over it the entire time, or at least a little black dot!
Sounded like fun! Wish we could have been there! Miss hanging out! (Even though it didn't look like you needed us; you had plenty hangin' out that night!) Ha! LOLAL (laughing out loud a lot!)

2:04 AM  
Blogger Mrs. S. said...

Your "birds" costume is too creative! I love it!

And that's a little brother?? Holy cow! I'd hate to see a big brother!

I LOVE Rusty!! What a beauty! We used to raise those horrific killer dogs! :P

10:35 PM  
Blogger Lindsey said...

Looks like you guys had such a blast! I ummmm...yeah, well I fell asleep. :o(

1:23 PM  
Blogger Vixen said...

That looks like such a fun time! I take it Halloween is your "holiday"? My friends favorite holiday is Halloween also and they have an annual costume party and go all out. You can see it on her blog - just scroll down.

http://nonblond70.blogspot.com/

I'm looking forward to Christmas myself...that's my holiday! :)

10:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home