Life's Ups and Downs

Sunday, September 07, 2008

A Fantastic Review!

OMG! We got an AMAZING review in the Ft. Worth Star Telegram. (sidenote ... I'm in one of the pictures. Woo hoo! They didn't use a picture taken by the paper. They used a shot that was taken at rehearsal last week. The costumes aren't complete and we don't have our animal make-up on but who cares. We got a great review!)

Check out this link if you'd like to read the review and this for the preview article with a larger picture that was in the paper on Friday.

I will post some more pictures soon and then I promise I will stop blogging about the show. Hope I'm not boring you too much.

Happy Sunday!

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now THAT is cool!!!

Congratulations!!!

And NO, never boring...

=) Bella

9:31 PM  
Blogger Keshi said...

u and broing? NEVER!

Keshi.

11:18 PM  
Blogger Hermes said...

No, you're not boring anyone. That's cool about the review. Can you get me tickets?

8:12 AM  
Blogger indicaspecies said...

Nice to catch up on your blog.

Congratulations on the amazing review. Looking forward to the pictures.:)

5:44 PM  
Blogger Lindsey said...

Still acting???? Good for you. I'm glad things are going well.

9:56 AM  
Blogger Thomas J Wolfenden said...

Sorry, the link is down... I was too late! But it sounds like you all did a great job!

1:02 AM  
Blogger tsduff said...

I really don't know how in the world so much time has flown by... sorry I've been such a sloth! Truly, I've not hear from you in six months, since I LOST MY JOB! xoxo

1:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home