Life's Ups and Downs

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Is Crack the Way to Go?

I'm sorry for my lack of posts lately. I have been working monster hours at my job and it's going to continue for the next couple of months at least. I am exhausted and may have to take up crack to complete everything that needs to be done! I promise to try and post at least 2x a week, 3 if I can squeeze it in. I miss all my blogger friends' comments and blogs!

Not too much else to report. On Friday, I went to a sex toy party and was completely blown away by some of the new items out there. Can someone tell me why I would need a spiral shaped, vibrating, light up "pleasure toy" for my home? It looked really scary to me. REALLY SCARY!!!

This weekend is my friend, A's, birthday. We have a massive scavenger hunt/stunt list for her to complete. I'll give you more details next week but I can't list any of the very outrageous things she'll be doing because she reads my blog. Good luck, A!! It's going to be FUN!

I hope you are all getting to spend more time with your families than I am. I think my boy thought a stranger was walking in the front door tonight. It's been so long since we've spent an evening together ... sigh.

Happy Tuesday!

7 Comments:

Blogger tsduff said...

may have to take up crack... Ha ha ha - you'll have to tell me how it was, and Did it help? I've been doing the monster hours at work, to no avail. Well, in my own mind, no avail... nothing has been accomplished or finished.

Sex toy party... hmmm, I didn't know those still existed. I guess I'm primo out of touch these days. I think I'd run away screaming if faced with a spiral shaped, vibrating, light up pleasure toy - or at least my Lover would - LOL!

Scavenger hunt sounds fun... it has literally been years since my last one...

Hurry up, spend an evening and in fact, an entire night with your boy - he and you both need and deserve it :-)

9:59 PM  
Blogger Becky L said...

gee, i could use some of those toys...

[hmmm... there's a reason i'm awake at 11:25 and my hubby is fast asleep. i hate being a woman. -- sorry i'm venting!]

10:26 PM  
Blogger Lindsey said...

I rememeber the workaholic days. I saw my boyfriend once a week...it sucked.

As for the toys...I saw some the other day and they WERE crazy. however...there were some new ingenius ones too... :0)

4:34 AM  
Blogger B* said...

It's funny how a spiral shaped, vibrating, light up pleasure toy can be scary for us....but if you lay it down in front of a cat/pet they'd be intrigued ;D

Ohhhh! I wish my freinds would throw me a scavenger hunt....sounds so much more exciting than dinner and a bday cake!!

8:09 AM  
Blogger ahamilton said...

I am ready for Saturday. Let's get DRUNK!!!!

5:51 PM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

hang in there! I've been working some monster days myself, I'll be glad when things get back to normal.

10:32 AM  
Blogger Read This said...

Crack in two respects, one taken care of at the party, and the other in the quest for more productive hours in the day. Loved the post...very funny..

7:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home