Life's Ups and Downs

Monday, January 16, 2006

Weekend Crazies

My friends and I met Saturday night at a local sports bar to watch the Patriots play. Sadly, they did not win and in the last quarter, the band started playing which was incredibly irritating. Even yelling, "You are hurting my ears," and other obnoxious comments wouldn't make them stop. The waiter told us they were a metal band but they looked and sounded more like a bad boy band, aged about 25 years. It wasn't pretty.

After the game, we stayed around to dance, make fun of the band, and have a few beers. My boy abandoned me for the pool tables. The boy band was getting to him, I guess. I took a shot of the dance floor so you can see some of the local color. Why shirts were coming off, I cannot answer.

When I got home, I found this in my purse.

I would just like to send a simple message to my girlfriends ... if you are going to steal the flatware and send it home with me, at least make it a complete set!! I have no spoons and only 3 forks and two knives.

Happy Monday!

7 Comments:

Blogger ahamilton said...

I could not help myself. You are lucky that you only found the few pieces that you did. T wanted to send you home w/ the salt shaker, a glass and a few other odds and ends!!!!

4:35 PM  
Blogger Lindsey said...

lol. I used to have a friend that stole something from every restaurant we went to.

6:35 PM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

Aaaah.... the memories. This is how I obtained many things for my first apartment. LOL

7:18 PM  
Blogger Josh said...

HAHA! I remember coming home with knives and spoons from IHOP all the time. I’d use them as a book mark and get sidetracked then find them the next day. Where can I find a topless guy bar:)

10:18 PM  
Blogger Thomas J Wolfenden said...

You just gave me a flashback to my mispent youth...

And it wasn't pretty...

;)

5:28 AM  
Blogger Read This said...

Some guys and gals, should leave all their clothes on when in public. In fact, some should put more on...

3:54 PM  
Blogger tsduff said...

These must go with the bowl you got a while back... eh?

5:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home