Life's Ups and Downs

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

My New Toy

Tonight is the start of bad auditions for American Idol. These are some of the greatest moments in television history and I'm totally addicted!

This is the toy my boy picked up for me last week in honor of my obsession. The cool part is that it has a sucker top, gum in the handle, it lights up, and it plays music so you can sing along. I will be irritating him to death with it tonight while I laugh at the freaks that believe they have talent but in reality should probably be committed.


Happy Tuesday!

4 Comments:

Blogger ahamilton said...

Glad you liked my blog. Woohoo, I love watching American Idol, especially the audtions. I have always wanted to go try out and be as bad as I could be, yet at the same time letting them think I AM THE NEXT AMERICAN IDOL, so that I can be on TV. You never know, I could be the next William Hung!!!

6:38 PM  
Blogger Becky L said...

oh, i missed it!!!

actually, i dont like american idol anymore. not sure why. i was passionately involved with the first season. every subsequent season hasnt seemed as good to me. which is dumb. i guess it was just cuz it was brand new and exciting...

though, i do find it interesting that Kelly Clarkson is the only one who actually got her career off and running. I think, by far, she's the best one. i love her!!

7:45 AM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

Oh, you're going to have some fun!

1:37 PM  
Blogger Lindsey said...

I love American Idol too!!!

Okay...for a split second I totally thought this was a vibrator or something. LOL. Excellent gift indeed.

6:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home