Life's Ups and Downs

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Tech Boy 's Obnoxious Odor

The proxima in our meeting broke today and Tech Boy was called in to fix it. I'm not sure what kind of cologne he was wearing but it wasn't good. It wasn't good at all.

Sadly, I was sitting right next to the proxima and when the first wave of rancid air hit me, I almost fell out of my chair. I am highly sensitive to perfumes and can't stand heavy ones because they give me a raging headache but this was beyond headacheville. I began sneezing and my eyes started to water. It was horrible.

To top it off, he leaned in to ask if I was all right and that just made it worse. For the rest of the day, all I could smell was Tech Boy. I can still smell him and it is creeping me out. What if I can't get rid of the smell and I have horrible Tech Boy dreams tonight?!! I will promptly jump off the nearest bridge if I have any sort of Tech Boy images in my sleep, especially if he's wearing those leather pants!!

Happy Wednesday!

10 Comments:

Blogger Thomas J Wolfenden said...

I don't know what's worse, really cheap & shitty cologne or BO or halitosis...

2:53 AM  
Blogger Becky L said...

he is such a strange guy!

6:49 AM  
Blogger Read This said...

What if your sense of smell breaks down and for the rest of your life...all you smell is tech boy's 5 dollar knock off of a good cologne? Kidding...tell the guy he smells..how else is he gonna know?

7:44 AM  
Blogger B* said...

Found your site off of Becky's


I'm totally enjoying reading your chronicles of "tech boy" ;)

There sure are alot of ups and downs!

11:12 AM  
Blogger Tai said...

Poor techboy...wandering through life unaware of the foul and offensive smell he trails behind him like a...like a...hmmm.
I lost my train of thought.

I HATE when that happens!

11:47 AM  
Blogger tsduff said...

Oh my, what a bummer. When a guy is covered in a cloud of scent there isn't much you can do about it. Sensitive subject.

11:55 AM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

That is a sensitive subject! I probably wouldn't say a word to him, I'm a chicken.

1:36 PM  
Blogger Abigail S. said...

At least it wasn't male B.O. GROSS! Guys who sweat profusely and don't wear deoderant should be rounded up and put in a small box together for a week straight. They will smell each other and realize how gross they are.

4:26 PM  
Blogger Lindsey said...

Oh gross! I'm sensitive to cologne and perfume smells too. I get a nasty headache and it seems like I can't get the smell out of my nose. I'm running around blowing it like crazy.

5:35 AM  
Blogger Josh said...

The Tech Boy leather pants are still being flaunted in our faces with no visual accompaniment. Guess these are the trails in life that make us stronger.

1:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home