Life's Ups and Downs

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

The Piece of Crap is Gone!!

The house is SOLD!! Yeah!! After a long drawn out Thursday and Friday, the funding came through on Friday night about 6:30. We had our wonderful celebration party on Saturday with our friends and WHAT a celebration it was!!

My boy cooked chicken, corn on the cob, two kinds of beans, and some yummy cupcakes for desert. We had tons of beer, wine, rum, vodka, and 2 bottles of bubbly. Everyone drank until about 2:30 Sunday morning (sorry neighbors) danced, talked, laughed, and had a great time. It was such a relief!! The only bad spot to everything is that I got a call today saying that a leak under the sink is leaking again. My boy is going to go over there to fix it but that is it. NO MORE!!

I am exhausted today so I'm going to keep it short but I wanted to share my good news. Have a great night!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Mrs. D. said...

WooHoo! I had a lot of fun at the BBQ! Sorry I left early... sounds like you guys had a great time!!!!

8:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home