Life's Ups and Downs

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Changing My Name

I am the queen of paranoia and it's been bothering me that I had my name listed on my blog so I've changed my signature to Crazy Me. This will show up on your comments now so don't think I abandoned reading and posting to my favorites. I'm still spouting off on your blogs as well as my own! I'm just trying to be a bit more discreet. I have nightmares of someone I know reading this and figuring out that it's me.

Tomorrow I am off for my Ultimate Swedish Massage, one of the fabulous Christmas gifts from my boy. I'm hoping that it will be an hour and a half of bliss. Following that, I am getting my hair cut. I'm toying with the idea of chopping it all off but I doubt I'll go through with it. Any time that I've tried shorter hair, I look like a cross between Ronald McDonald and Richard Simmons on crack! I'll probably just get a trim and be done with it.

Anyway, I doubt I'll post tomorrow so if you don't hear from me, have a great day!

Happy Wednesday!!

7 Comments:

Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

Changing your name?? That's just plain crazy! :D

Have fun and don't worry about the haircut, it'll always grow back. Sometime you have to experiment in order to find the perfect style.

10:55 AM  
Blogger tsduff said...

Okay Ms Crazy - we still know your name :-D

I love reading your stuff - so funny. And I also love the way you refer to your boy - I've got one of my own who refuses to be called anything else (well, maybe Bear)as he won't grow up ever.

Wow, enjoy your massage - sigh. Sounds lovely. Happy New Year!

1:50 PM  
Blogger Becky L said...

lol!

when i was reading my comments, and i saw "crazy me," i was SO CONFUSED!

like the new name though. Very creative

8:39 AM  
Blogger Lindsey said...

Okay...I'm behind on my reading. So how was the massage? Wonderful I'll bet...and just exactly how short did you decide to go!

4:14 PM  
Blogger Read This said...

Changing your name is a good idea. When I went into the witness protection program they wanted me to just change my last name, but I said noooo, I want the whole enchilada. It seems to have worked, so far.

5:00 PM  
Blogger EssentialStephen said...

Love the new signature name. I did the same thing too a while back.

11:03 AM  
Blogger Beth Danae said...

I've always wondered too whether I should have my name on mine.. hmm.

2:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home