Life's Ups and Downs

Sunday, February 19, 2006

And So, It Begins again!

It's Sunday and I just finished up work that I brought home with me. How sad is it that the actual work week hasn't started and I've already put in 4 hours? I would have done more but I got logged out of the system. Oh well, I'd rather be in the other room with my boy anyway!

I have to say that I have never been a very career or job oriented individual. It's a trite saying but I work to live, not live to work. If I didn't like my boss so much, I would so NOT be putting in the hours that I am. Unfortunately, I do like my boss. I have been promised that help is coming my way soon. It better be real soon because I am on the fast track to burn out.

On a happier note, I did get to spend last night with my boy, just the two of us laughing and having fun. We went out to dinner at a Greek place we've both been looking forward to and after that we got a couple bottles of wine to bring home. We tried to watch SAW II but it was disappointing so we sat and talked for a couple of hours. Very nice. Very nice indeed.

I will post again later this week. I'm sorry for the lack lately. Hopefully, work will ease up soon and I can get back to a normal posting schedule again. I miss my blogger friends!!

Happy Sunday!

3 Comments:

Blogger Lindsey said...

I hate that you're having to bring work home with you. That sucks!

4:47 PM  
Blogger Josh said...

I can't watch scary movies. Especially those that startle you. I scream like a little girl.

1:47 AM  
Blogger EssentialStephen said...

I used to have a job like that and it paid extremely well too...but I gave it up - time with the boy is much more important. I now have a job where I rarely work at home. It's not the most exciting or fun job but most of the people are good and I can now work to live for all the other things I love, and NOT live to work.

5:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home