Life's Ups and Downs

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Birthday Bash

My friend A's birthday was this past weekend and we had a great time. Some of the girls and I got together and devised a list of stunts that she had to perform. See below for a couple of her tasks. She lucked out because we ran into a bachelor party and they were more than willing to participate.

1. Lick every bald man's head. (BTW, she loves bald heads. This was not a challenge except for the sweat factor and after a few shots ... she didn't care about that!) completed
2. Air band in the street ... find a drummer, guitar player, and key boardist to help her sing, "You say it's your birthday. It's my birthday too.) Not completed
3. Grab a guy's package. completed, picture to come later
4. Give someone a hickey. completed on bachelor party guy
5. Find someone to moon you. completed
6. Sing "I'm a little Teapot" in the street. completed
7.0 Find a man wearing a thong. He must show us. sadly, not completed ... it would have been a great picture
8. Lots of spanking. completed ... I doubt she can sit down yet. People were MEAN on that one.

That's enough for now. You would think by reading this that we are all teenagers but, sadly, we are all immature 30 somethings.

I am still working like a crazy beast with no end in sight. I'm pretty sure that I am going to either keel over of a heart attack or go completely insane within the next couple of weeks. Ergh .........

Happy Tuesday!

8 Comments:

Blogger Lindsey said...

You guys are crazy friends but it sounds like you had a good time. Good luck with work.

4:40 AM  
Blogger Thomas J Wolfenden said...

"A spanking! A spanking!"

~From Monty Python and the Holy Grail

And I'm kind of glad you didn't get to see a guy in a thong... Just the thought give me the willies.

7:58 AM  
Blogger Read This said...

A thong is a man's best friend...but so is a bra and a man should not be wearing that either...

9:04 AM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

So jealous!! You sound like you had way too much fun! :D

9:55 AM  
Blogger B* said...

I'm taking down notes!
My bday's coming up...I wonder how many of these I can complete?!!

I'll prob have to smoke a lot of CRACK before I can get my pansy butt to do ANY of those!

5:35 PM  
Blogger Miss Hope said...

Remind me to let you plan my next girl's night out. We need stuff like this to shake things up.

btw..got your note on my blog. 14 hours is all the notice he got??? omg....that's gotta be awful for your SIL and kids. Is this a deployment or will they be going later? I'll say a prayer for his safety. Keep me posted!

10:10 PM  
Blogger Josh said...

Oh what fun. I need to go to parties like that. Can't wait to see the pics.

11:47 PM  
Blogger Becky L said...

omg! lmao!

thats so funny! i would so love to go out with friends and do that!!!

11:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home