Life's Ups and Downs

Thursday, June 28, 2007

Office Antics

Things that made me happy today .....

I left the office at lunch to work from home using mysterious "female ailment" excuse. Was surprised at how easy this was and how not guilty I feel.



Saran wrapped lazy co-worker's desk while they were out sick. The best part is that I saran wrapped lazy co-worker's scissors, placed them in a file drawer, and saran wrapped the drawer shut. Can't wait to see the reaction tomorrow! New boss found this very humorous.


Took blogger friends' advice. When Office Perv (not Tech Boy) came from behind, put his arms around me, and began smelling my hair again, what is up with that?!!, I dug my 3 inch heel into the top of his foot and said with a smile on my face, "I don't like you touching me and if you do it again, my foot will connect with a more sensitive part of your anatomy." Office Perv let go and limped away. I smiled.

And finally, I set up a kiddie plastic bowling kit and declared it was time for "three minutes of fun" in my department. Everyone stopped working to have a go.

I hope you are having a great week. My best friend's 4th of July bash is this Saturday. I sure hope it stops raining in time.

Happy Thursday!

15 Comments:

Blogger Bella said...

Excellent. Where can I apply for a job?

2:00 PM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

Oh - you are having SO much more fun then I am! I'm envious!

2:42 PM  
Blogger Lindsey said...

Finally...someone is writing again!!

LOVE the saran wrapped..you rock!

8:11 PM  
Blogger Keshi said...

That is just HILARIOUS! :):)

Im glad the office perv got the msg b4 his family jewels were destroyed.

Have fun on Sat. I prayed to Rain God..He said he'll b on a break n the Sun God will take over ;-)

Keshi.

8:24 PM  
Blogger Mrs. S. said...

I love the plastic wrap thing! Can you hide and take a picture of the co-worker's face on first sight??

Good for you in dealing with perv boy. I can't get over how bold some people are these days!

11:59 PM  
Blogger Vixen said...

That's hysterical! You should be proud and make sure you document your co-workers reaction as well!

1:33 AM  
Blogger Ben O. said...

That's cool, it almost looks like spiderwebs. Halloween should be exciting around your office.

Ben O.

8:52 AM  
Blogger OneHungMan said...

Can OneHung come work with you? He promises to sexually harass, but not to smell your hair.

9:36 AM  
Blogger Miss Hope said...

Stuff like this makes me look forward to getting back out in the work force.

1:51 PM  
Blogger Sherry said...

ha ha ha

3:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:28 AM  
Blogger Kat_womanx2 said...

That was too funny!! Come and help me saran wrap an ambulance..please?? please???

I bet office perv leaves you alone now...LOL...good job!!

11:00 AM  
Blogger B said...

FINALLY!! Someone that shares my same appreciation for saran wrap.

I <3 you.

9:41 PM  
Blogger Hermes said...

Nice job with the heel. My offer stands regarding the caning. Creeps like that bother me... maybe not as much as they bother you.

7:34 PM  
Blogger Crazy Me said...

Get off my lawn ... thank you for the offer. I think I'm good now because Office Perv hasn't looked at me in a few days but if he tries anything again, I'll let you know!

9:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home