Life's Ups and Downs

Monday, April 30, 2007

So Sorry

I apologize to everyone. I didn't realize how long it had been since I'd written until I checked my email and saw a comment from Lindsey. It has been a crazy, busy time lately.

My company is going through a merger and that's very stressful. On top of that, my boss who is also a good friend of mine, decided to leave the company for a job out of state. On top of that, my boss' boss is trying to recruit me to move to Houston which I am so not interested in. It's just been a madhouse lately.

Good news to share ... my boy, my friends, and I are all planning a group vacation again this summer. We just booked 7 nights in Jamaica in July! I cannot wait! We got a great price and the resort has lots of cool extras. Scuba certification for $70 with 2 dives a day included, catamaran cruises, booze cruises, and best of all ... circus school! Yes, that's right, yours truly will be learning how to fly on the trapeze. I am very excited!!

Sad news, one of my cats escaped the house and we can't find her anywhere. I'm praying that a nice family took her in and that they will respond to our flyers. I'm so worried about her. She's an indoor cat and we didn't even have a collar on her. Wish me luck in her safe return.

Have a great week!

12 Comments:

Blogger tsduff said...

A - so nice to see you around again. Ah soooo, another trip? Will you be wearing your electric belt that says cervasa? HA HA - Jamaica sounds fun. I'm going to Italy next month - not ready at all!!

10:13 PM  
Blogger Mrs. S. said...

I had to read your comment on my blog a couple of times to make sure my eyes didn't deceive me.. You've been MIA for a long while there girlie.. Now I see why..

Sorry about your cat.

10:59 PM  
Blogger Keshi said...

WB and great to hear ur going on a vacation to Jamaica WOW!

Sorry abt the kitty :(

Keshi.

1:36 AM  
Blogger Miss Hope said...

YaY! You're back! I'm the same as burg...had to make sure it was really you that posted on my blog! Good to see you and can't wait to hear about Jamaica.

6:45 AM  
Blogger Becky L said...

oh, that sounds crappy about your work. so sorry!!! It must be sad that your boss/friend moved away.

Here's hoping to an easier merger!!!

and, that vacation sounds awesome. we're not doing anything NEAR that exciting. But, my whole family will be going to beach; i'm excited to see my daughter's reaction to the ocean

7:22 AM  
Blogger Kat_womanx2 said...

Its about time girl!!! Was missin ya. The vacation sopunds like soooooo much fun..I always wanted to go on a cruise, had hoped for a honeymoon on one but it didn't happen. There's always anniversary though...sorry about the kitty, I hope she comes home safely.

7:44 AM  
Blogger OneHungMan said...

This isn't OneHungMan, but his assistant who's filling in for him while he's out of the office. I recently had to put my cat of 15 years down, so I know what you're going through.

I'll say a prayer for you.

Monte

8:46 AM  
Blogger X said...

Hugs about your cat and the stress of your job! But I hope you have a spank-tastic time on your trip! It'll help you destress, that's for sure! :)

5:39 PM  
Blogger Sherry said...

Interview questions:
1. You mention in your profile that Carment Electra is your boyfriend's free pass, who is yours? What makes this person attractive?

2. When people describe you to other people, what is the one thing you hope they say about you?

3. Describe your dream car.

4. What is your one indulgence?

5. What do you do for a living? What would you like to be doing?

6:29 PM  
Blogger Dinah said...

Ooh, Jamaica! Have fun!

9:32 AM  
Blogger tsduff said...

Did kitty come back yet?

7:35 AM  
Blogger B said...

mmmmm Jamaica....

I want to go there so bad!!!

5:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home