Life's Ups and Downs

Monday, June 04, 2007

Oh Good Lord!

To quote Britney Spears, "Oops, I did it again!" I am so sorry for my lack of posting in the past several months. I have been absolutely slammed at work.

I found my lost kitty. She was trapped under our neighbor's porch. One of my other cats, The Dude, found her and went completely crazy until I followed him next door and then I went completely crazy when I saw her tiny little nose sticking out from between the porch steps. She couldn't squeeze out from between the steps so I lifted up a loose plank and then pulled a brick completely out of the mortar so I could grab her. I guess it's true when they say that you get superhuman strength when someone you love is in danger. LOL! Poor thing, she was absolutely starving when I brought her home and incredibly irritated when I wouldn't put her down. I'm so glad she's home and safe.

My South Dakota reunion is next week and I am sooooo excited, not only because I get to see my old friends and my hometown for the first time in 19 years, but also because I get 4 days away from work with no laptop and no way for my clients or co-workers to contact me. Halla-freaking-lujah! I can hear the angel choir singing.

I hope you are all doing well and having a great week!

Angela

8 Comments:

Blogger Keshi said...

awwww cute kitty. Im glad she was found!

Keshi.

10:08 PM  
Blogger Kat_womanx2 said...

We were starting to get concerned about you..I understand about the work thing...glad you found the kitty safe!!!

7:41 AM  
Blogger Lindsey said...

Hey...I know the feeling.

Glad the kitty is ok...I've been swamped myself but ok.

Let me know how the reunion goes!

7:31 PM  
Blogger Miss Hope said...

Eh, you're not posting because you have a busy life, girl! Enjoy it to the fullest.

Oh, and I can't wait to see how the reunion turned out.

8:31 AM  
Blogger Becky L said...

that poor kitty! awe. Its so good that your other cat found her.

1:38 PM  
Blogger Kat_womanx2 said...

helloooooooooo...you're still doing it...TALK TO US !!!!!!! We miss you

6:13 PM  
Blogger X said...

I'm glad you found your cat! Yay! :)

10:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.

3:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home