Life's Ups and Downs

Monday, July 02, 2007

Let the Games Begin!

Red Stripe training officially began this weekend. Tomorrow is the nine day mark until my boy, myself, and my girls leave for JAMAICA!!! I am so excited and absolutely cannot wait. 8 days and 7 nights of pure, unadulterated bliss. Woo hoo!

T's 4th of July bash was Saturday and the Sun God didn't answer our prayers. It was rainy and yucky and yet we had the best time. About 20 people showed up and as the evening progressed, very strange comments were being bandied about and somehow they all took on a "bad" connotation. Go figure. With the way my mind has been working lately, that's no surprise. Here are some of the "best" ones:

Don't burn the weiners.
One little poke and the cobwebs are gone.
Did you get it off? Yes, with my mouth.
I need more juice.
There's some beef in the house.
It's a little bit further down that I thought it would be.
I hate it when it's just a squirt.
It was tough but I twisted it until it popped off.
Strap a board to it.
It's not that tight.
I can't find the hole.

When a men's hockey team showed up, nope not kidding, I took my leave. I hope you all had a great weekend!

Happy Monday!

9 Comments:

Blogger Keshi said...

hahaha good one-liners!

btw that pic is gorgeous! a bunch of merry drunken chicks and a bday party, and wut d u get? Sexy smiles and chats abt holes and pokes LOL!

Good on ya!

Keshi.

12:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah, nothing like a good innuendo.

4:19 AM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

Sounds like quite the party!

8:26 AM  
Blogger OneHungMan said...

Red Stripe, not one of OneHung's favorites...try something different when you get down there and let him know how you liked it. OneHung loves trying new brew.


Have fun and don't do anything OneHung wouldn't do.

10:40 AM  
Blogger Kat_womanx2 said...

ha ha ha I love it when the jokes get rolling...and everything said starts snowballing downhill...I was dressed as a devil one year at a Halloween party, pitchfork and all...and the fork jokes went on all night...(are you out of your forkin' mind???)

11:03 AM  
Blogger Philip Girls Fast Pitch Softball said...

I love your blog, and those oneliners are the best! Your friends sound like a great time! Thanks for introducing me to the wide, wonderful world of blogging. I am loving it!

11:58 AM  
Blogger OneHungMan said...

Hey Crazy, do you care if OneHung adds a link from his site to your's?

2:42 PM  
Blogger Bella said...

Have fun. Been to Jamaica once and it is beautiful. Stayed in Ocho Rios.

Personally, we enjoy Mexico much more, but give me a beach and I'm happy!

:)

10:02 PM  
Blogger Mrs. S. said...

Sounds like a lot of fun!

11:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home