Life's Ups and Downs

Friday, July 29, 2005

Proclamation of Irritation

To the person driving the little blue car with the red door and the TCU bumper stickers ... GET THE F*CK OUT OF THE WAY!!!

Any sane person knows that you do not drive 50 MPH in the fast lane during rush hour traffic from Dallas to Ft. Worth, ESPECIALLY on a Friday! People have had long weeks and want to get home.

They do NOT want to slam on their brakes to avoid hitting your turtle ass and swerve into the next lane, dodging oncoming traffic to get around you!

My car is a '96. If I see you on the road next week doing this again, I WILL MOVE YOU! I do not care. My car is old and I want a new one. I will ram you repeatedly until you get the point and move to the slow lane where you belong!

Nobody cares that you are a supposedly "safe" driver and never speed. We do, however, care that you backed up traffic for 10 miles on I-30! We do care that your miserly speed added another 30 minutes to a commute that is already over an hour long. We do care that our faces are permanently scarred from the veins bulging out in our foreheads. And lastly, we do care that you put us in a pissy mood to start the weekend.

LEARN TO DRIVE!! TAKE DEFENSIVE DRIVING!! Heck, take the bus for all I care ... just GET OUT OF MY WAY!!

For the rest of you ... have a fantastic and safe weekend. I am hitting the little pub up the street again tonight. Geez, I sound like an alcholic! Let's hope there are no more shopping cart incidents this week!

2 Comments:

Blogger Gaurav said...

ha ha
good post..I hate those slow drivers.

12:49 PM  
Blogger Forzavryheid said...

I think road rage is SERIOUSLY under-rated.

I say flash the lights, beep the horn, wave the finger and then pass them befor brake testing their sorry asses and get THEM to buy you a new car.

JACKASSES. : )

6:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home