Life's Ups and Downs

Monday, June 27, 2005

I Usually Enjoy It! What Happened?

I thought I would treat myself to a pedicure today so my feet would look pretty on my mini vacation and, OMG!!, it was the most torture my toes have ever been through. Usually a pedicure takes what, an hour? I was in that chair for 2 and the stupid massagers on the chair wouldn't stop. By the end of it, my brain was rattling around inside my head so badly, I'm sure I'm bleeding to death internally as I type this!

On top of that, the lady cut one of my toes wide open so blood was gushing down my foot. All right, it wasn't really gushing but it hurt! She also splashed water up onto the chair so I had to sit there with my skirt dripping wet and when I stood up, it looked like I tinkled on myself and, to top it off, I tried a French Manicure on my toes. Well it looks like a blind monkey went to town on my feet. The lines are all crooked and look really weird. I'm just going to pretend that it's a fashion statement and that geometric patterns on your feet are the hip thing. What else can I do?

I guess I could re-paint them myself but even though I'm done with physical therapy, I still can't bend over for any length of time so they'd probably look worse and the last time my boy painted my toenails for me, he made me prop my feet on a box and he pulled a magnifying light over them so he could see. It was a very long process and he did a fabulous job but I don't see him going for that tonight.

On a more positive note, I leave for Cabo in 2 days!! I can't wait.

Happy Monday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home