Life's Ups and Downs

Sunday, June 26, 2005

Calgon Take Me Away!

I am restless and really irritable today. My boy was off working with my aunt and I had the house all to myslef, which I normally love. I tried to dive into a book, didn't work, totally unusual, so I cleaned the kitchen, did the laundry, and picked up everything. It needed to be done before we leave on Thursday anyway. I still couldn't seem to gain any sort of calm in my mind so I decided to go shopping. Nothing like a new pair of shoes to make a gal happy!

I did get a new pair of shoes and a bunch of little travel sized things to take on our mini-trip, seemed like a good idea at the time until I got to the register and spent $142.00. Stupid, stupid, stupid!! And then, my boy complained that he didn't like the sunscreen I bought ... too high of an SPF. I told him to use freaking baby oil and leave me alone. Ummm ... yeah ... that was a little rude of me.

I think I'll take a muscle relaxer and go to sleep so I don't dream about roaches! See, I told you I needed a vacation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home