Life's Ups and Downs

Friday, July 15, 2005

Sorry, things just suck.

I know it's been a while and I apologize. Things have really sucked lately ... and I mean really, really sucked.

I know I've asked this before but why is it that I have brief moments of goodness and then life sucker punches me or the people I love? Seriously, is it just me or does this happen to everyone?

My boy's grandfather passed away last weekend. Right after that, my mother called to tell me that my great-uncle passed away as well. The next day we got a call from my boy's father telling him that his step-mother was in serious car accident. Thank goodness she is fine but her car is totalled and she'll be extremely sore for a while.

I honestly don't understand what the heck is going on in my life. My boy and I have been through so much crap in the past couple of years. Between him losing his job, the mess with my uncle and my rental house, and the bullshi*t that "friends" and family have pulled, I am ready to pack it in, move to the woods somewhere, and start my manifesto.

I am so stressed out constantly that I don't even remember what it would feel like to have a solid 2 months of nothing but normal. I seriously think I could lose it soon. I am having moments of temper with my boy and I hate that but I can't seem to stop myself from being snappish, my sex drive is non-existent at this point, I can't muster up the energy to do anything, and, as you can see, I'm incredibly whiny.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to pull yourself out of a funk? Is it just a matter of looking at the glass half full? I just don't know anymore. I feel like I'm being punished and I don't think this is how life is supposed to be ... or maybe it is and I'm just too stupid to realize it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home