Life's Ups and Downs

Thursday, July 07, 2005

Home Again

We had a great time in Cabo even though it was a mini-trip. We met one couple that tried to pick us up and that was a little weird. They were a lot older than my boy and I and just wouldn't quit. I think they finally got the picture and left us alone when every time the husband would come near me, I'd trade places with my boy. It was musical chairs in the pool bar!

We did meet a nice couple that lives about 30 minutes from here so we promised to keep in touch but you know how that goes. We'll probably talk to them once and that will be that.

I made the mistake of thinking that I didn't need sunscreen on our last day ... BIG mistake. I'm peeling on my face now and look like I have some sort of weird disease. Oh well ... you live and learn!

I've got to pay bills now but wanted to check in and say hi ... HI! I'll post again soon. Have a great night!

1 Comments:

Blogger Mrs. D. said...

Glad you had a great time...

You know how imporant sunscreen is you silly girl! Do you want a face full of wrinkles???

Call soon!

8:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home