Life's Ups and Downs

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

So Tired

Sorry it's been a few days. I am slammed at work this week. On an up note, one of my clients that killed me with a billion last minute projects sent me a beautiful bouquet of flowers as a thank you. I still want to kill him though. I worked a 12 hour day today and will probably have to do it again tomorrow. Ergh ... I dislike my job enough that I don't want to be there any longer than I have to be each day!

We went out on a friend's houseboat this weekend. That was nice. We also went to a small club to listen to a local band. They weren't great. The kicker was that a friend I haven't seen in 2 years came to join us there and I was really looking forward to seeing him. The downside is that he has changed into a complete and total a**hole.

Our friends from Cabo came out along with the regular crew and my old friend was making rude comments and basically being a stuck up, pain in the a** snob the entire evening. My girlfriends filled me in on some of the things he was saying when I wasn't there and I am absolutely furious that he could be such a jerk to everyone around him! That friendship is no longer a viable option. I must say that I am amazed at how much a person can change in 2 years.

Well, I am exhausted and am off to bed. Have a great week!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home