Life's Ups and Downs

Thursday, August 25, 2005

Tech Boy and Mediation

My boy told me not to write about tech boy anymore because it wasn't interesting at all but I just can't help myself. This guy's life is a train wreck and he's making me a sideshow freak, watching it all. Please, if tech boy posts suck, leave me a comment and let me know. I don't have to share the misery!

Anyway, he and the cheating wife got into a HUGE fight and the cops were called. They had to go to mediation or pay a large fine. She has bankrupted him so they opted for mediation. Apparently, she admitted in mediation that she would consider getting back together. Tech boy is thrilled about that but is worried that his mother won't accept it if they work things out. OMG!! His Mother?!! This guy has issues. 1) Why does he want to get back with a cheater? and 2) Why does he care what his mother thinks? He's got to be close to 50! I'm off my soapbox now.

Happy news ... my boy finally found a job after being laid off last year! Yeah!! And what a job it is. He's working at a marina on one of the lakes around here, driving and fixing the boats. It's perfect for him. I'm actually quite jealous. Right now, he's driving a 100 ft. party boat and is allowed to drink some beer (not get drunk,) swim, look at hot girls in bikinis, and hang out ... while he's getting paid!! It isn't fair. Whahhhhhh!!! I'm stuck in a freaking cubicle, losing my sight from staring at a computer monitor all day, dealing with obnoxious clients, getting carpal tunnel, talking to the walls because my co-workers are freaks, and watching roaches crawl out of my lunch!!

I must have been a bad, bad girl to deserve this. Maybe I pulled the wings off butterflies or ran over midgets to get my kicks in a past life! Sorry if the term midget offends you. I know the correct terminology is Little Person but I don't feel like being PC right now!

Happy Thursday!

3 Comments:

Blogger Lindsey said...

I actually like the tech boy posts...they crack me up. Boys just aren't into all the gossip and details like we girls are.

My job sucks too...wonder if I can put in a transfer to that boat...hmmmmm

7:47 PM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

I like the Tech Boy updates too!! It's almost like a mini series 'This week on Tech Boy... what will happen during mediation? Will adultering wife choose Tech Boy over soccer coach? Is soccer coach cheating on Adultering Wife? Stay tuned to find out!'

8:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Like the tech boy stories. Agree that it's like a soap opera...no good ending to be found anywhere. Keep 'em coming.

Still hating you over the recipe. MIL is sending me a smoking recipe for regular sopapillos. Might have to share if they are good. Gave her yours..hope you don't mind me sharing. She is making it this week. Will let you know how she likes it.

11:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home