Life's Ups and Downs

Monday, November 13, 2006

WOW!

I know that all my blogger friends will be very happy for me when I share this next piece of news. I was one of 15 people from my entire company of over 5,000 that won a big award with a very nice bonus attached. I won!! I won!! I won!!

Apparently, all the hard work and long hours that I've been putting in have been noticed and FINALLY, I have been rewarded. Hip Hip Hooray!!

K ... of course, I have a few things to work on from home tonight and I have blogs that I want to catch up on so this is a short one. I have lots to post and tons of pictures to share ... new floor, new pet, and Halloween so I will really try to get those up soon.

Hope everyone is doing well!!

11 Comments:

Blogger Tai said...

All is good here, and as for you..."WAY TO GO!!"
It is nice to get a pat on the back every once in a while.

Cheers!

9:40 PM  
Blogger Josh said...

WooHOO!! Good for you. I can't wait to hear about your new pet.

11:35 PM  
Blogger Lindsey said...

I've missed you!

Hurry up and post again before you forget how...

5:35 AM  
Blogger Kat_womanx2 said...

Good to see you here again...congrats!! Its nice to see hard work and dedication rewarded...WTG!!!

5:40 AM  
Blogger Becky L said...

thats awesome that you got a nice big bonus. congrats!

8:19 AM  
Blogger Lindsey said...

Oh and I posted a picture of my fridge in all it's magnet glory.

5:50 PM  
Blogger X said...

Congrats!!!! Hugs!

6:00 PM  
Blogger Sherry said...

Wahooo! That's fantastic! Could ya put a word into my boss about a bonus for me too? Can't wait to see what you've been doing, post soon!

10:15 AM  
Blogger tsduff said...

Glad you are back with such great news!

5:52 PM  
Blogger Lindsey said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5:08 AM  
Blogger Dinah said...

Congrats!

8:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home