Life's Ups and Downs

Monday, May 22, 2006

Keep That Tongue in Your Mouth. How About a Picture Instead?

Sadly, there was no Aiden licking action for me this weekend. Don't get me wrong, I did ask but, to be honest, he was all sweaty from the show and I really didn't want to lick him at that point! The look on his face when I asked if I could lick him though was priceless. I'm not sure if he thought I was crazy stalker girl or just plain weird but I burst out laughing and asked if I could get a picture instead. He happily obliged. I was impressed. Mr. John Corbett was very charming and sweet to all of his fans and stood and signed autographs and took pictures for a long time. You can't ask for more than that. And, surprisingly, the band was actually pretty good live. Much better than the cd.

The bar we went to, Suede, is owned by one of the former Dallas Cowboy coaches, Joe Elizondo. I actually spoke with him for a while about the bar and the fantastic roof top with a great Dallas city view. He was very excited about the new place. Some of the players were there too but with me being a Patriot fan, go Tom!!, I didn't recognize any of them.

There was also a local dj, Jagger, there that my friend K just loves. He's the same guy that used to host that tv show Change of Heart. He was very funny and talkative and had great energy.

The high point for me was going home and going to bed. I was exhausted!! Before we left, 2 of my girls snuck back upstairs to grab a forgotten cd and they spent about 30 talking to my lickable man, Aiden. They were on cloud nine when they finally came back.

All in all. It was a good night out but I'm going to wait a while before doing it again. I'm too old for tequila shots!!

Happy Monday!

4 Comments:

Blogger Josh said...

FUN!! To bad on the lick, I was cheering for you. Wonder what he tastes like. :P

I love Jagger too. I was sorry to see they got pulled in the mornings, they were much funnier. I don't listen to the Edge in the mornings anymore now.

11:24 PM  
Blogger Dinah said...

That's so unbelieveably awesome. I'm so happy that it lived up to your excitement, not that it wouldn't but sometimes things are disappointing. But not this!

4:06 PM  
Blogger Lindsey said...

That is so awesome! Is it terrible that every time I think of him I think of Sex and the City?

6:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you really ask him if you could lick him? Wow, that's courage.

9:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home