Life's Ups and Downs

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Whew ...

Sorry, sorry, sorry ... I didn't realize it had been so long since I last posted. That just goes to show how quickly time passes when you are working like a dog!!

Lots of big news here. My new Cooper Mini S will be here in less than a week. Woo hoo!!! I am so freaking excited that I can hardly stand it. I will definitely post some pictures when it gets here.

Obviously, I am still working way too many hours. My friends have been lecturing me about my hours, my boy is lecturing me even more. I know that I'm working too much with too little recognition and appreciation and even though it drives me nuts, I can't stop. I know that if I don't do the work, it won't get done and I absolutely cannot stand that. Is that a woman thing?

My little brother is moving in with me this weekend until he goes off to school this fall. My mother is travelling with her job so my boy offered my little brother our guest room. It should be very interesting having him here. An 18 yr. old is bound to shake up the household a little bit.

And ... only 30 days until I leave for Puerto Vallarta!! We started the countdown at 108 days so we are almost there. I want to be on the beach with a cold Corona in my hand so bad, I can taste it!!

Hopefully, things will slow down here soon so my posts will be a little more regular and a little more interesting. Thanks to all those that have hung in there with me!!

Happy Wednesday!

7 Comments:

Blogger X said...

Congrats on the Mini!!! And I so hear ya about the overworked/under appreciated thing...hang in there! :)

PV is supposed to be awesome! Post pics if you can! :)

1:19 AM  
Blogger Sherry said...

Ahhh...the beaches of Mexico. Any chance I'd fit in your suitcase? No? Didn't think so but thought I'd ask.

Hmmm...guess the little brother is going to cut into your "sex while waiting for pizza", huh?

8:45 AM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

Oh, so ENVIOUS about the cooper!!!

10:36 AM  
Blogger Becky L said...

yeah for vacations! that'll definitely be exciting!

And dont worry about the lack of posts-- it happens to everyone. I've been slacking too lately.

11:55 PM  
Blogger Dinah said...

Oooh, so much to look forward to! I hope you enjoy the car. And the trip!

9:10 AM  
Blogger Lindsey said...

I'm super excited about your new car! Did you do the convertible or regular?

Oh lord. I can't imagine my brothers moving back in. I had to deal w/ one of them today at my parent's house and I nearly killed him five minutes after arriving.

3:49 PM  
Blogger Josh said...

I'll take an 18 year old moving in, as long as he isn't my relative ;)

You are sweet to take care of him.

11:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home