Life's Ups and Downs

Sunday, May 28, 2006

Busted by the Pizza Guy

For the first time in weeks, possibly months, my boy and I were home at the same time when the sun was still up and we weren't in a catatonic state. We decided to take advantage of a Sunday night at home by ordering pizza, I can ignore Operation Bikini rules on Sundays, and enjoying some "alone" time. Unfortunately, we didn't time the pizza delivery and the "alone" time very well and we got completely and totally busted by the pizza guy!

All the doors and windows were open, taking advantage of the nice Texas weather, and we were in full blown "alone" time when there was a knock on the door. Totally and completely busted ... without a shadow of doubt, the pizza guy knew what was going on. D*mn my boy and his loud self!

I won't go into major details other than to say that the pizza guy had a big smile on his face and so did my boy. Freaking men!!!

Happy Sunday!

11 Comments:

Blogger Miss Hope said...

I'm seriously laughing at you. Really, I am.

12:41 AM  
Blogger Dinah said...

Ha. I'm laughing pretty hard too. That's awesome.

6:01 PM  
Blogger Lindsey said...

lol. Men are such pervs. I remember being with my old boyfriend at the store while we were buying condoms and the young check out guy started laughing..."yeah, I know what you guys are doing tonight. hehehehe." Ugh.

6:07 PM  
Blogger tsduff said...

HA HA HA HA HA been there, done that... I'm happy for you actually- -because it is fun that you have such fun to begin with :-) To be caught up in such abandon in the moment is a gift. :-D

6:24 PM  
Blogger X said...

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. That is too funny!

Oh well, at least your boy had bragging rights and the pizza guy had a more exciting day at work :P

9:28 PM  
Blogger Becky L said...

LMAO!!!

yeah, that happened to me too. Quite embarrassing really.

in my case... the pizza guy came to the back door [why???] And i had posted an "intimate note" for hubby-- which pizza guy then read. ick

6:47 PM  
Blogger B* said...

Hahahahahaha!

Well if it's any consulation..you'll prob never see the guy again.......

And we all got a good laugh ;)

9:49 PM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

LOL! OMG!!!

I would have died!

11:24 AM  
Blogger Josh said...

LMAO! Hope he gave you guys the tip that time.

11:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read Cingulair cellular phones Home made ice cream without a machine Ice hockey explained Marriott desert springs time share Doll bed mattresses European professional culinary schools 1981 nike tennis canvas list of celica body kits Cruise lines industry forecast

9:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home