Life's Ups and Downs

Thursday, June 29, 2006

Introducing ..... Marabelle the Mini

Do you name your car and if so, what? I am a car namer and even imagine their personalities. Strange, I know, but I can't help it. I even had a long talk with my Jeep on the way to drop her off to be traded in. I actually felt guilty about letting her go. LOL! How sad is that?

I would like to introuduce my new best friend, Marabelle (this might be changing) the Mini. Isn't she the cutest darn thing you've ever seen?!! I couldn't be more happy with her. She looks cute, she's got the best little purr you've ever heard, and she's quite the sassy little thing.


This is the only picture that has turned out so far. I will post more, I'm sure, because how could you not want to look at her!! I am a proud mama!

And damn it, I look goooooooood in this car!

Happy Thursday!!

13 Comments:

Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

Happy Thursday to you too!! And, I LOVE the car!

8:26 PM  
Blogger B* said...

Congrats!!! She is a sassy babe ;D

I haven't named mine......does this make me a bad mother???!!

I didn't even bother figuring out "it's" gender!!

8:49 PM  
Blogger Lori Stewart Weidert said...

OOO! Ooo! Road trip! Pick me up at Walnut and University, in Champaign, IL! I'll have my bags and an atlas!

12:43 AM  
Blogger Lindsey said...

Oh yay!!!! I'm glad it finally came. It's sooo cute. And i'm like you...I feel terribly guilty when I'm having to give something like a car away when I've had it forever. Feel guilty when I move out of a house I've been in for a long time too. When I was little, I moved around a lot and there was a lot of guilt so I"d write these little notes about how nice it was to live in the house and how sorry I was to have to leave. Then I'd fold it up and tuck it in a crack in the wall...

6:22 AM  
Blogger Kat_womanx2 said...

Just posted my wedding slideshow link and its working..go see it !!!

10:26 AM  
Blogger Thomas J Wolfenden said...

I called several of my vehicles "Bitch"... Like "Start you bitch!"

I said that a lot...

But they are very nice. Good luck with it!

12:04 PM  
Blogger X said...

That is such a hooooot car! Congrats! :)

My car's name is Guillermo. I even made up a story for him because I have too much time on my hands. He is half Peruvian and half French Canadian....so sometimes I call him Guy. Um, yes. :P

8:40 PM  
Blogger Josh said...

Sweet! I am so jealous. Maybe she would be willing to two time with me.

Glad you finally got her home.

4:22 PM  
Blogger Kat_womanx2 said...

Congrats on your new car!! I really like those..but being 5'11 I'd wear it instead of driving it!! LOL

9:24 AM  
Blogger Lindsey said...

You're spending too much time with the car. You're starting to make us jealous. Don't you know you're not supposed to show favoritism.

6:33 PM  
Blogger Dinah said...

So Beautiful! Yay! I hope you're still enjoying her.

3:48 PM  
Blogger tsduff said...

Marabelle has a nice smile :-)

3:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! » » »

11:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home