Life's Ups and Downs

Saturday, December 02, 2006

The Greatest Gifts of All ... For Myself

I bought the coolest thing yesterday! My boy and I went to Cheaper Than Dirt and they had an original Russian helmet from back in the day for only $10. Now don't ask me what I need with one or when I will ever wear it, maybe a mosh pit?, but I just had to have it.

Since this is a "gift for myself" post, I also wanted to post a picture of the fabulous floor and couch that I gifted myself with a while back. These were definitely the greatest gifts I have ever given myself and I love them.


And, how cute are two of my babies? Knickers is the black one and Rusty is the white. I just love the little brats to pieces!

I hope everyone is having a great weekend.
Take care!

4 Comments:

Blogger Lindsey said...

You're an impulse buyer. Just like me hahaha!

Love the floor and the dogs!

4:23 PM  
Blogger Miss Hope said...

Those floors are gorgeous, dah-ling. One question....do the doggy nails scratch it any? Just wondering. My Aunt re-did her floors and had to get a different one than she planned so her baby wouldn't scratch them up.

7:37 AM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

LOL! I love the helmit! Goes well with the glasses!

1:25 PM  
Blogger Crazy Me said...

We were going to get some really beautiful hardwoods but not only were they crazy expensive, we were told that they would scratch kind of easily so we opted for laminate instead. I'm pretty pleased with them. No scratches and spills clean up easily.

11:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home