Life's Ups and Downs

Sunday, December 24, 2006

Pity Party

It's Christmas Eve and I am sick as a dog and home by myself. My boy left yesterday morning for Houston and I was supposed to join him there today but apparently I have either a monster case of food poisoning or the tummy flu. I am feeling incredibly sorry for myself and having a big time pity party.

I spoke with my boy this morning and he was going to come home and take care of me but there is no reason that both of us should miss Christmas and he would just be watching me sleep anyway so I told him to stay. My little brother is at my mother's house and I didn't want to take the chance of making my niece sick so I'm here alone, on the couch, feeling like someone has run over me with a mack truck.

Christmas sucks!

9 Comments:

Blogger Lindsey said...

Welcome to the dark side!!!! LOL

Sorry you're feeling crappy though. Hopefully you'll be able to sleep it off and have a good day tomorrow.

7:13 PM  
Blogger Lori Stewart Weidert said...

Awww, I hope you feel better today. My Christmas ended up sucking swampwater too, kinda.

Well. There's always next year.

11:55 PM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

you poor thing.....

Hang in there and get well soon! Imagine all the great gifts you will get because you felt so crummy over Christmas! Pity gifts, they're the best.

4:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

awww, hope you are feeling better.

Sucks to miss all your plans, sorry.

11:24 AM  
Blogger Tai said...

oH UGH!!

(I hope you're feeling better now!)

4:46 PM  
Blogger Miss Hope said...

That's just awful! I hope you're feeling alot better by now.


Make up for it all New Years.

9:46 PM  
Blogger cantellya said...

I hope you're all better now!
Happy New Year!

11:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That virus sucked didn't it....they quarrentined 2 local nursing homes here asking people not to visit unless on emergency...and then they called for an ambulance to take one out to the ER about every 15 minutes...so that they could infect the rest of the population...gotta love stupid people...LOL Hope you're feeling better dear...

1:36 PM  
Blogger Keshi said...

awww...

Happy New Year! Get better soon.

Keshi.

10:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home