Life's Ups and Downs

Monday, August 29, 2005

7 Things

And here is the list of 7 things that James requested I do and that I tagged on another blog ... not sure how to insert link, sorry!

7 things to do before I die:
1. Dance naked on a beach in Fiji
2. Stop caring what my family thinks
3. Quit my job in a blaze of glory
4. Write a book
5. Live improv comedy
6. Quit smoking
7. Fill up my passport

7 things I can do:
1. Sing
2. Play guitar
3. Random acts of kindness
4. Laugh daily
5. Tell my family to back off on the marriage issue ... and I do, over and over and over!
6. Make my friends smile
7. Talk to strangers easily

7 things I can't do:
1. Sky-dive ... they wouldn't let me because of my back ... sigh
2. Pretend I'm not bothered by what other people think
3. Stop being a pack rat
4. Give up on people, believe the worst
5. Stop reading
6. Talk on the phone for hours
7. Not be paranoid. I know "the man" is watching!

7 things that attract me to the opposite sex:
1. Honesty
2. A great laugh
3. Smiles
4. The ability to relax when needed and get crazy when needed
5. Good communication skills
6. Being able to keep a secret
7. Loves animals

7 things I say most often:
1. F*ck
2. Are you kidding me?
3. Have the animals been fed?
4. Is there any diet coke left?
5. Wanna go to the bookstore?
6. Seriously?
7. I'll come to bed soon.

7 celebrity crushes:
1. Vince Vaughn
2. Orlando Bloom (but only as the elf)
3. Brooke Burke
4. Kevin Spacey (I LOVE his voice)
5. Jimmy Fallon
6. Johnny Knoxville
7. Eugene Levy (What can I say? It's weird but I dig him.)

7 people I'd like to do this list:
1. Hope
2. Sherri
3. Jon
4. Linny
5. Adrian
6. Madman
7. Lookingbusy

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG..what an attack!!

Will do the list. ~sigh~ Now I gotta think. Let me go grab a smoke and gather the thoughts. See you over at mine for the results!

8:46 PM  
Blogger Lindsey said...

Uh oh...you were hit by the spammers!!!!!!!!! Assholes.

You know what...your list cracked me up...we have got sooooo much in common. I'll try to do the list tonight when I get home from work. That thing has been making it's rounds, I've seen it on like 6 other blogs...

P.S. I forgot about Johnny Knoxville...he IS hot.

4:27 AM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

Oh crap! :)

5:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home