Life's Ups and Downs

Monday, August 29, 2005

Monster Shopping Cart

Remember the shopping cart we got for my friend to use for jello shot dispensing? Well, we are decorating it on Wed. night. Sadly, we couldn't find anyone with a welding kit so it's strictly a makeover. Not totally sure how it will turn out but I will post pictures when the "build" is complete.

Tech boy update: I know you have been anxiously awaiting the play by play of his dinner (input sarcastic tone here) but I dodged tech boy in the hall today. I almost got caught but turned around and ran into the mailroom to avoid him ... just no time for a long winded story today. I can tell you that he shaved off his goatee and now looks totally weird. His chin completely disappeared. Poof!!

No time to write much but wanted to quickly post. Happy Monday!

2 Comments:

Blogger Lindsey said...

My ex boyfriend always had a goatee for as long as I had known him. Right after we broke up, he shaved it off and I burst into a fit of giggles when I ran into him. He looked soooooooo weird. Like a total different person and not in a good way.

6:02 PM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

The goatee is the 'in' thing right now where I work. I find myself partial to the guy who has the soul patch though. I think it looks kind of neat.

6:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home