Life's Ups and Downs

Thursday, September 01, 2005

Tech Boy and His New Piercing

Tech boy's cheating wife and he are trying to work things out. One of the things she's told him is that she needs a little spice in their life and that things were getting kind of stale and bland. Soooooo, tech boy went out and got a piercing. Where, you ask ... oh yes, on his unmentionables. Things are getting stale so you pierce your hoo-ha?

Again, WHY IS THIS MAN TELLING ME THESE THINGS?!!

I try to be nice, I really do, but it is getting harder and harder to listen to this man. He cornered me outside smoking again. I was DYING for a cig, absolutely freaking dying to have a few quiet moments to escape from my hectic desk and he busted me walking outside. As I took my first drag, he blurts out that he got his little man a new piece of jewelry. I immediately began choking. This is not something that I was expecting or wanting to hear.

As I'm gasping for air, tech boy droned on and on about their conversation and the events leading up to his brilliant p*nis-piercing idea, and the whole time I'm wondering, if I stab him with my cig, will he scream in pain or is he a masochist? I mean, why else would you let someone put a needle through your one-eyed willy? I locked myself in the bathroom after they pierced my first ear when I was 12!! There's not a chance in all of Hades that I would ever let someone go downtown with the intent to maim!! NO way!

I'm really hoping that his next story will not be about the infection that he gets! And that's all I have to say about that.

6 Comments:

Blogger Lindsey said...

Lol! You use "hoo ha" too! i told you we're a lot alike.

he got a peircing? When you want to spice it up, you don't get peirced!!! You buy some toys, go on a trip, get her some lingerie...not get peirced! Ewwww.

6:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Uh. Ewww. And I know you didn't admit it in your post but you KNOW you got a visual. You know you did. And I know it wasn't pretty. I'm sorry about that. I really am. He sounds like he's right proud of his..uh...new lease on life. I suppose he doesn't realize he's made you physically ill talking about it.

11:51 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I hate to be the one to tell you Angela, but this dude wants your approval. Being a woman of taste and distinction, he's right to seek your counsel, of course, but it obviously grates.

Want to stop him?

Next ciggie break, ask to see his bejewelled dagger, and THEN butt your Camel out on it.

Just ensure there are no witnesses.

Wombat

9:38 AM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

OMG! That tops the time one of the floor people showed me his new nipple ring. LOL!

10:10 AM  
Blogger Hotboy said...

I'm very amused this evening. That tickled me. Schoolgirl goalkeeper was recounting the run to the cup final. She said she remembered the game against this team from Skye (Scotland) because she'd just had her nipple pierced and it hurt her when she caught the ball. I thought: why are you telling me this? Hope this helps. Hotboy

5:21 PM  
Blogger EssentialStephen said...

TMI, TMI

10:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home