Life's Ups and Downs

Thursday, October 13, 2005

1 More freaking Day

I was right. This has been the longest week. I am so ready for tomorrow to be over. No big plans this weekend. My boy is working so I have the house all to myself. I have the new Diana Gaubaldon book that I've been holding onto, so I think I am going to dive into that and maybe get a pedicure. Or maybe I'll skip the pedi and stay in my pjs all weekend long, never leaving the house. That actually doesn't sound too bad. A little gross, but actually quite appealing.

Sorry for the boring post.

Happy Thursday!

5 Comments:

Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

All weekend in the pj's. I love doing that whenever possible. Nice long hot baths in the middle of the day. That's the life. :D

6:47 PM  
Blogger EssentialStephen said...

I had a 5 day long weekend (Canada Thanksgiving this past weekend) this past weekend visiting Andy's family in New Brunswick...nothing but sleeping in, getting dressed, and lounging around. Ahh the life!

9:25 PM  
Blogger lookingbusy said...

Reading? Great! :-S

I am going to fix my car. It is going to take 5 hours.

9:11 AM  
Blogger Lindsey said...

I will be in my pj's most of the weekend...I love doing that.

No pedicures for me...I hate people touching my feet.

8:28 PM  
Blogger Abigail S. said...

I think you have a good idea about staying home in PJ's all weekend... I have tentative weekend plans... I think I might cancel them now!

11:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home