Life's Ups and Downs

Friday, October 07, 2005

Fun! Fun! Fun!

Last night was Wicked and the girls and I ran around the fair for a couple of hours waiting for show time. We saw a sign for Chicken Hats and had to take a look. I ended up buying a parrot hat because it will be fabulous floating down the river. This is a picture of me and the sales guy having what would have been a "cock fight" had I bought the rooster hat. I wore my new parrot hat into the theater and got some very strange looks but a very old grandmother just thought it was the cutest thing. She was really sweet.


The 3 year celebration was Wednesday night. My boy got some champaigne, yummy, and we toasted before we headed out to Reunion Tower for drinks. Very, very cool. Next up was my favorite dining establishment, Simply Fondue, for a fantastic meal. We had a super cool waiter and he even brought out a couple glasses of champaigne and some marshmellows with candles to mark our anniversary. My boy gave me a beautiful pair of diamond ear rings which was completely unexpected and just made my night.

All in all, it's been a great week. Hope yours was good as well. Happy Weekend!

4 Comments:

Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

Sounds like you had a ton of fun! Good for you. :)

6:42 PM  
Blogger Lindsey said...

I'm so glad you had so much fun!!

Your boyfriend is soooo sweet. Does he have a brother?

8:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice going, boyfriend. You scored some big butt brownie points!

So glad you had a good time, Angela. Btw...I am having some serious hat envy going on. Hot glue a magnet on that bad boy and put it on the fridge. It's a keeper.

9:50 PM  
Blogger Crazy Me said...

Linny - Yes, he does have a brother but he's married to his high school sweetheart and they just had a baby. Sorry, but I do know several nice guys I could Fed Ex to you!

Hope - Yes, the hat is a keeper. My boy doesn't get it so I tried to explain the appeal but it's a lost cause on his end. Doesn't matter, I think I'll wear it out tonight just 'cuz I can.

1:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home