Life's Ups and Downs

Thursday, September 29, 2005

Flooding in my Bathroom!!

Nothing like waking up in the morning to completely drenched carpet and water streaming through your bathroom. My boy was taking a shower and the toilet and bathtub just overflowed. It was like a freaking lake in there!!

Sadly, I let my home warranty run out so I called this morning and renewed the policy and then called a couple of hours later to get a plumber to come out. He's on his way and I will be flushing freely again soon!!

Good thing to come out of this day ... 1/2 day at work and NO TECH BOY!!

Happy Thursday!

3 Comments:

Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

Yikes!!

5:11 PM  
Blogger Abigail S. said...

No tech boy! Oh happy day!

5:13 PM  
Blogger Lindsey said...

Oh nooooooo!!! That sucks...no you're gonna have the mildewy smell. Yuck.

At least no tech boy and his prince albert to deal with!

8:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home