Life's Ups and Downs

Monday, October 03, 2005

Tech Boy and His Midlife Crisis

Tech boy has lost his d*mn mind!!

He grabbed me in the breakroom today and I had to take a step back. I don't know if I mentioned that tech boy has been going to the tanning bed. Well, he has overdone it just a bit. Normally, tech boy has really pale skin and I think a smattering of freckles with a blondish, reddish hair color. I'm guessing Irish?

Now, he is that overcooked, horrible red/brown/orange color and he's spiked his barely there hair in the middle of his head. He also got his ear pierced this weekend (what is it with this guy and piercings?) and started a tattoo on his arm. What is the tattoo of, you ask? Well, I thought it looked like a piece of sushi but he says that it is going to be his surfboard. right now there is a black and red border with blank skin in the middle, hence the sushi mistake.

Before I let tech boy begin the 15 chapter excerpt of his weekend, I got my poptart and skeedaddled back to my desk. Apparently, though, the cheater is refusing to go to marriage counseling, is asking him for money, and he's starting to think that he doesn't want her back. He had an internet blind date this weekend. I may have to hunt him down tomorrow just to hear the details of that!!

Hope everyone had a happy weekend. Sorry for the kind of blah posts lately. My creativity seems to have taken a vacation. I'll try to do better and be a little more interesting this week!

6 Comments:

Blogger Lindsey said...

This dude has some serious issues. Thank goodness I don't have to work with him. He would have gotten a pop tart up the nose.

6:14 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

He decided upon a *surfboard* tattoo?

That would be your basic parallelogram. With some pointy ends. As a tattoo.

Have I got that right? Of all the possible subjects to have permanently inked on his body, he chose some floating fibreglass.

Please bury this individual in pop-tarts, it'll be the best thing that's ever happened to him. I pledge a Hamilton towards the cause.

Wombat

7:01 PM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

The more you tell us about tech boy, the more intrigued I become. You must tell us about the internet date. LOL

7:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh. Eww. It's like a bad wreck that's happening in slow motion. You know it's gonna be ugly, but you just can't look away.

9:32 PM  
Blogger EssentialStephen said...

Nothing looks worse than an overdone tan - I'd rather be pasty white!

5:53 AM  
Blogger lookingbusy said...

I feel bad for poor tech boy... How would he feel if he found out about your blog?

But... who really gives a crap about what anybody thinks? It's just too damn entertaining. Keep it coming.

11:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home