Life's Ups and Downs

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Tech Boy - The Musical

Tech boy got me again today. When he was talking, it felt like a million, tiny ants were crawling around inside my head. And to top it off, he now has me trained like Pavlov's dogs. The minute I hear tech boy's voice, I immediately have to pee!! The only thing I could do was start humming so I wouldn't lose my mind. Na na na na ... na na na na ... hey hey hey ... goodbye! Sadly, although he asked what song I was humming, he didn't catch the goodbye reference but it did make me think.

I need an arsenal of tech boy goodbye or shut the f*ck up songs songs to hum every time he corners me. My theory is that subconsciously (sp) it will sink in that I don't want to speak with him anymore. Let me know if you have any good ones!

And ... Tag, I'm it. I was tagged by Sherri.

The Rules:

1. Go into your archive.
2. Find your 23rd post.
3. Find the fifth sentence (or closest to).
4. Post the text of the sentence in your blog along with these instructions.
5. Tag 5 other people to do the same.

Here is mine: I didn't flip off the ugly guy in the huge truck that cut me off driving in rush hour traffic from Ft. Worth to Dallas for work today. (I'm such a lady, aren't I?)


The five people I tag?

1. Linny
2. Zombie
3. Hope
4. Becky L
5. Abigail S

Have Fun!

Happy Wednesday!!

6 Comments:

Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

Such a good sport! Thanks for playing Angela.

Song for Tech Boy? Hmmmm... I kind of like 'Another one Bites the Dust'

5:57 PM  
Blogger Lindsey said...

ooooo yeah...I like Sherri's suggestion. That guy really has no life does he?

6:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dead or Alive by Bon Jovi? I don't know, I heard it today and it took me back and I totally turned it up and rocked out in my mini-van. Sad. I know. But it was worth it all to see the look of complete humiliation on my 11 year old's face. Yeah!

Now lemme go find that fifth sentence thingy and see what nonsense I wrote.

9:28 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

How about Shut Up by the Black Eyed Peas?

Wombat

8:06 AM  
Blogger Abigail S. said...

Are we playing no tag-backs?

5:16 PM  
Blogger Becky L said...

HIT THE ROAD, JACK, AND DONT YOU COME BACK NO MORE, NO MORE, NO MORE, NO MORE!

it would be especially funny if his name was jack!

anyway... YOU STINK! i dont want to be tagged. :-( cuz everyone i know has already been tagged by other various people.

stink.

9:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home