Life's Ups and Downs

Sunday, November 20, 2005

Could Someone Hand Me That Glue Gun, Please?

New rule ... never go out drinking with your boy's old boss because you might say something you'll regret. This post may be a little TMI, and if so, I apologize.

My friend, S, my boy, myself, and my boy's old boss, whom we used to love but haven't seen in a while, went out this weekend. We started at a wonderful little bbq place for dinner ... and had a couple of beers. Next, we hit a little English pub that has karoke because I was feeling a little feisty and wanted to unmercifully tease people ... and had a couple of beers. After that, we hit a little Irish pub ... and had a couple of strong beers.

By this time, I was feeling pretty good and apparently had no shame. Typically, I keep my private life pretty private and don't share details about er, ummm, intimate matters but for some reason, I told my boy's ex boss that once upon a time when my boy was working 100 hour weeks I showed up wearing nearly nothing, brought him dinner, and had relations with my boy on said ex boss' desk. The look on his face was a Kodak moment. The feeling of regret the next morning, priceless.

I have decided to carry a glue gun with me at all times so if I ever feel the urge to share details like that again, I can hot glue my mouth shut. I don't know how I will ever look ex boss in the eye again!

Have a good week!

6 Comments:

Blogger Lindsey said...

lol. That was priceless!!! What did your boyfriend do?

1:58 PM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

OMG!! Yikes!!

I've had those morning after moments when I've wanted to just die myself. :)

11:18 AM  
Blogger Becky L said...

you should say: who threw the ham at me!

maybe if you're lucky, he was so drunk that he wont remember anything that was said. ... maybe?

1:46 PM  
Blogger Abigail S. said...

Next time you see ex-boss, say "You thought I was serious? I was just joking about it! I wanted to see your reaction!" Maybe it'll work.

6:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude. No you didn't.


It'll be funny to tell........one day. I promise!

11:14 PM  
Blogger Crazy Me said...

Linny - my boy just shook his head and smiled ... and then threw in another story but I think I'll keep that one secret!!

6:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home