Life's Ups and Downs

Monday, November 07, 2005

Missing in Action

Sorry to all of you that posted. I was completely enthralled with my new DVR device and felt the need to watch everything on television a few minutes behind the actual program so I could zip through the commercials. Yes, I am that much of a freak!

Anyway, lots to post but have to go work now. For some reason, I decided on Friday that it would be a GREAT idea to rip up the carpet in my living room so we could begin restoring the hardwoods underneath. Well, it has turned into my own private nightmare. I will have some pictures uploaded tomorrow.

Happy Monday!

4 Comments:

Blogger Abigail S. said...

I wish I had a DVR! Life would be perfect! .... er... maybe not perfect... but close!

Have fun with that carpet! You are a brave, brave soul!

5:49 PM  
Blogger Lindsey said...

You ditched us for a DVR? I'm shocked and offended. :0) Just kidding...if I had one I would have done the same thing.

6:22 PM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

Oh, the joys of home improvement! Have fun! LOL

8:04 PM  
Blogger Becky L said...

its ok... we all get busy at times and neglect our blogs.

sigh... if only there were more time...

9:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home