Life's Ups and Downs

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Tech Boy and His Changes

As many of Tech Boy's fans know, he has been MIA for a while now. I did catch a glimpse of him in the hall today but promptly turned in the other direction when I saw him. Not to worry, I'm sure he'll corner me at some point ... sigh. The rumor is that he took some time off to do intensive marriage counseling with the cheater. Whether or not this is true, I do not know but if so, I should have some interesting stories about him soon.

I can tell you this. He seems to be going through some sort of midlife crisis, what with the tatoo, piercings, and tanning. Now his hair appears to have changed color. I wasn't close enough to tell if it was a dye job or possibly highlights but it looked really odd from my perspective.

Happy Wednesday!

4 Comments:

Blogger Becky L said...

thanks for the update. we were all wondering! ... at least, i was!

9:59 AM  
Blogger lookingbusy said...

I think maybe he went on a vacation to meet another "internet date." This time the person was from out of state.

10:55 AM  
Blogger Lindsey said...

Oh geez. This guy is such a weirdo! He's probably holding on to the cheater b/c he can't get anyone else.

5:52 PM  
Blogger Abigail S. said...

Have you ever met the cheater? Maybe she is just a figment of his imagination... or he's making up the stories in order to get sympathy from the ladies... tell him it ain't workin!

11:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home