Life's Ups and Downs

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Some People Should NOT Procreate

You should never take a visitor from another office to the smoking place. "Why?" you ask. Let me tell you.

She seemed normal, dressed appropriately, firm handshake, pleasant introduction and then she asked where to smoke. I, being a friendly sort of smoker, volunteered to show her.

I made the mistake of asking how her visit to the office was going. Apparently, not well. She ate at a local Mexican restaurant for dinner last night and it upset her stomach terribly. I was subjected to the most vile conversation that I have ever had with a stranger. As I list some of the words included in this conversation, please remember that I had only met this woman 5 minutes before.

mucus
bowel
rumbling
acid
toilet
bloody

If only I had carried my roll of tape with me, I could have taped her tongue to her chin so that I wouldn't have to listen anymore but, alas, that was not my destiny. I couldn't even leave! She didn't know how to get back to the conference room.

Now, I have heard some nasty things come out of co-worker that doesn't work's mouth but at least I can run away if I really need to. I was stuck and really sick by the time I finished my cig with crazy. Totally ruined my break and has turned me off Mexican food for life. I'm pretty sure that I now need therapy for post traumatic stress syndrome.

I'm going to throw away my salsa now. Happy Tuesday!

5 Comments:

Blogger Lindsey said...

lol. This is why I'm not nice to people. They turn out to be lunatics. :0)

6:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe you should introduce her to Tech Boy....sounds like they're both crazy enough to appreciate it?

9:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I feel ya. And it's always the ones that SHOULDN'T procreate that always end up doing so.

But that's another story entirely....

9:53 PM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

Yikes! That ranks up there with the old woman who told me about her gynocological visit last week! LOL

2:50 PM  
Blogger Abigail S. said...

Eww! That's disgusting!
Maybe next time, you can try to one-up her. Tell her gross nasty things and see what she says to that!

9:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home