Life's Ups and Downs

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Halloween Fun

Halloween weekend was great! Two of my boy's oldest friends came to spend the weekend with us and go to the "Best Little ..." Halloween party. We all went out Friday night to a couple of our local hangouts. My friend, S, joined us. Saturday, we got all dressed up and went to the party. It was a blast. The costumes were really fun and I think everyone had a good time.

I took yesterday off (I LOVE Halloween) and we cooked a big pot of chili, carved our pumpkins, watched scary movies all day, and got ready to hand out loads of candy to the trick or treaters. We gave out more than 4 bags and ran out so we had to turn off the porch light and pack it in for the night.

I'll post pictures when I get them developed.

For now, I just got my DVR recording device and I'm off to learn how to use it.

Happy Tuesday!

7 Comments:

Blogger Abigail S. said...

I love Halloween, too. The only thing bad about it is that my students were SO hyper the day after!

4:19 AM  
Blogger EssentialStephen said...

My Halloween was great too. NO, did not go out or give out candies. Instead got the keys to our new loft and Andy and I celebrated with champagne and takeout dinner on the floor of the empty place.

11:15 AM  
Blogger lookingbusy said...

Congratulations on your DVR!

11:43 AM  
Blogger Lindsey said...

No kids ever come to my place...so I've stopped buying candy. I wish I was still little enough to go trick or treating myself though.

6:12 PM  
Blogger Becky L said...

yeah halloween!

7:51 AM  
Blogger lookingbusy said...

You are getting bored with blogging, yes?

4:10 PM  
Blogger Abigail S. said...

The world of blogging misses you!

Come back, Angela!!!

9:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home