Life's Ups and Downs

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Hello World, Here's my Girl

Sorry all. I forgot to mention that I was going out of town for the weekend and I was too tired after work yesterday to write.

Today, I flashed an elderly man and an x-ray tech. I had to go into the hospital for a couple of tests. Nothing major so no worries. My doc thought I might have an ulcer ... who me? I NEVER stress, LOL, and an ultrasound on my tummy. The ultra sound was kinda freaky because the ultrasound lady turned on the sound and said, "There's the heartbeat." What?! "Just a little ultrasound humor." It was so NOT funny. I almost had a heart attack!!

After that, I headed down the hall, carrying my clothes, and wearing that stupid hospital gown. I passed an elderly man and he looked at me kind of strange. When I walked into the X-ray room, the tech handed me another robe to put on. I looked down and there was one of my girls just hanging out for the world to see. Ahhhh crap.

Anyway, the upper GI sucked. You have to drink this chalky liquid stuff that is so gross. The table is really cool though. It goes up and down and spins you around. I told the dr. that it was better than some of the rides at Six Flags. He wouldn't spin me around again even though I asked very nicely. I would have flashed him too if I thought that would work!

Happy Tuesday!

5 Comments:

Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

Yikes! An old man seen your boob! LOL

When I had my youngest son, the lactation consultant (aka 'nipple lady', as my husband called her) manhandled my goodies right in front of my husband. I thought I was going to die. One minute I'm preparing to breast feed my new baby, the next minute she's pulling them out for an inspection.

5:10 PM  
Blogger Lindsey said...

Lol...You'd better make sure you didn't give the old guy a heart attack!

6:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, we're fighting an ulcer here with the hubby. Makes you really aware of just what stress can do! Feel better soon and ask for the good drugs.

Just think. One more spin on that table could have cost you an extra 500 bucks. You know they love to charge for the air you breathe.

10:38 PM  
Blogger Read This said...

How do you not know one of the girls are out? I am pretty sure I would always know when one of my boys are out, lol. Great story though, hope you feel better.

6:33 PM  
Blogger Jaime said...

Lol... that's pretty funny about the U/S tech! I'm the opposite - I have an ultrasound and freak if she says "where's the heartbeat?". ;)

11:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home