Life's Ups and Downs

Thursday, December 08, 2005

SNOW DAY!!

The state of Texas shuts down when any kind of snow or sleet hits the ground and I received the benefit of that yesterday and today. I got to leave work at lunch yesterday and my street was iced over today so I am working from home. Woo Hoo!!

Last night, my boy and I ran up the street and got a couple of movies, made a pot of chilli, and my boy pulled out his three wheeler and got it started up. We played around on the ice for a while and then curled up on the couch and enjoyed a relaxing evening together. Pure bliss.

Happy Thursday!

8 Comments:

Blogger Read This said...

I'm green. Isn't envy green? Glad for you, sounds like you have the weather beat.

1:53 PM  
Blogger tsduff said...

You lucky girl - I'm so jealous! We never get ouf of work for anything - well, haven't had an earthquake in a long while. Sounds like bliss all right!

3:29 PM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

Yep, I have the green eyed monster myself. LOL

3:35 PM  
Blogger Lindsey said...

Hurrah for snow days!!!! I wish I could stay home...:0(

5:43 PM  
Blogger Thomas J Wolfenden said...

Ooooooh.... Chili!

5:12 AM  
Blogger Abigail S. said...

Snow days are great! And chili... even greater!

10:06 AM  
Blogger Lindsey said...

Where are you missy?

10:18 PM  
Blogger EssentialStephen said...

Lucky you...it takes a lot more to get a "snow day" here in Toronto and even then our mayor calls in the army to clean things up.

10:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home