Life's Ups and Downs

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Weird Habits

I've been tagged by Zombie to write about my 5 weird habits.

Rules:
The 1st player of this "game" starts with the topic "5 weird habits of yourself" and people who get tagged need to write a blog entry about their 5 weird habits as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose the next 5 people to be tagged and list their names. (I won't tag anyone but would love to see a couple of you participate. You know who you are!)

1) Immediately after walking in the door from work, I take off my watch, put on my pjs, and put my hair in a bun. My boy HATES the bun!!

2) I am addicted to Sonic's vanilla diet cokes and will drive out of my way to get one.

3) When I am reading a book, I completely tune out the world around me. A bomb could go off next to me and I wouldn't hear it.

4) I have a stash of candles that takes up an entire shelf about 6 feet long because I am afraid I will run out.

5) I am obsessive about my checking account balancing to the penny and will spend hours tracking discrepancies down if they occur.

Happy Wednesday!

1 Comments:

Blogger Lindsey said...

I soooo don't balance my checkbook properly.

I'm the same as you when I get home to work. Watch comes off as I'm walking in the door...and next the clothes...then hair in a ponytail!

7:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home